- UNIVERSAL ORLANDO TRIP final trip payment is due Friday, January 29. If you are planning to use fruit credit on your final payment, you must let us know (by email or in writing) by Fri. January 29.
- SmartMusic assignments have been made (deadliness extended due to snow days). Be sure to reserve a practice room time or you may also get a SmartMusic subscription (at $40 per year = $3.33 per month, well worth the investment)!
- Upcoming Performances – Feb. 16 Symphonic Band at Booster meeting, Feb. 23 Wind Ensemble at Rockvale MS, March 8 Symphonic Band at MTSU for Concert Assessment, March 9 Wind Ensemble at MTSU for Concert Assessment, March 15 Perc. ensemble at Booster meeting, April 21 Spring Concert.
- Congratulations to All-State Musicians Carson and Ariana!
- Booster meeting schedule – February 16 (featuring Symphonic Band performance), March 15 (featuring Percussion Ensemble), & April 12.
- Support the Riverdale Band when you shop at Kroger by simply scanning your Kroger Plus Card. Simply register your Kroger Plus Card at KrogerCommuityRewards.com. If you already have an account at Kroger.com, simply go to your account and select Riverdale Band Club (NPO#42262) to link your card. Kroger Cares How-To Info
- Dues payment option – use the PayPal link below to make a payment. Please specify the student for whom you are paying.
- Use the Amazon link below and a percentage of proceeds will be donated to the band program.
- You may sync the CHARMS calendar to iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows phone, and to iCal. Click on CHARMS & Handouts for sync instructions.
Support the Riverdale Band by shopping at Amazon.