- Concert Performance Assessment at MTSU - Symphonic Band is Tues. March 10, time is approx 4:00 pm. Wind Ensemble is Wed. March 11, time is approx. 6:20 pm (posted 1/23/15).
- Next booster meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, February 10th at 7:00 pm in the Band Hall.
- Riverdale Freshman Orientation is scheduled for Tues. March 3rd. All Band Members will participate in this multimedia performance/recruiting extravaganza. Details posted in Charms.
- The next scheduled concerts for the Wind Ensemble & Symphonic Band are Thurs. Feb 19 and Thurs. April 23, at 6:30 pm in the RHS John Bryan Auditorium. Student call-time is 5:45 pm. As always, concerts are free and open to the public.
- Wind Ensemble after-school rehearsals are scheduled for Feb. 3, 10, March 3, and April 21, 3:00-4:30 pm. All potential school conflicts need to be shared with a director by Fri. Jan 9th.
- Symphonic Band after-school rehearsals are scheduled for Feb. 2, 9, March 2, and April 20, 3:00-4:30 pm. All potential school conflicts need to be shared with a director by Fri. Jan 9th.
- Support Riverdale Band when you shop at Kroger by simply scanning your Kroger Plus Card. Simply register your Kroger Plus Card at KrogerCommuityRewards.com. If you already have an account at Kroger.com, simply go to your account and select Riverdale Band Club (NPO#42262) to link your card. Kroger Cares How-To Info
- Dues payment schedules are in CHARMS (you can use the PayPal link below – please specify the student for whom you are paying).
- Use the Amazon link (below) and a percentage of proceeds will be donated to the band program.
- You may sync the CHARMS calendar to iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows phone, and to iCal. Click on CHAMRS & Handouts for sync instructions.
Support the Riverdale Band by shopping at Amazon.