- Incredible first week of camp! A reminder, week 2 hours are 8am-8pm Mon., Tues. & Thurs (dinner provided). Wed. is 8am-5pm and we end Friday at noon with our band family picnic.
- Most impressive part of Week 1 (well, 2 most impressive…) 1) the best musicianship we’ve ever heard this early in the season, and 2) our new members are ready and prepared – on time, healthy, not falling out – they are truly Warriors!
- Our annual Marching Band Parent Performance and Covered Dish is set for Monday, Aug. 4th. Band will rehearse beginning at 6 with performance at approx. 7:15. Dinner will follow the performance.
- All music and mp3 files to “ClassicALL” are now in CHARMS.
- Fall Rehearsals and Contest dates are now in CHARMS and on the Calendar.
- Great news – dues have not changed! 2014-2015 dues structure is the same as 2013-2014! Be sure and get your Commitment Payment asap to be included in the fall show (you can use the PayPal link below).
- Use the Amazon link (below) and a percentage of proceeds will be donated to the band program.
- You may sync the CHARMS calendar to iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows phone, and to iCal. Login to Charms for sync instructions on the calendar page (posted 9/10/12)
Support the Riverdale Band by shopping at Amazon.