- Congratulations to the members of the 2016-2017 Guard!
- Marching Percussion Training sessions are May 10 (Tues), 12th (Thurs), 17th (Tues) 5:00-7:00. Auditions are May 19 (Thurs). All times are 5:00-7:00 pm in the Riverdale Band Room.
- Band Banquet is set for Mon. May 16. Invitations have gone out. Please RSVP and order your ticket by Mon. May 2.
- Fine Arts Night is set for Mon. May 9, 7-9 pm. Come experience all that the Riverdale Fine Arts Dept. has to offer. There will be a reception following in the cafeteria, with music provided by the RHS Jazz Band.
- Upcoming Performances – May 6 M’boro JazzFest, May 9 Fine Arts Night, May 20 Graduation at MTSU Murphy Center.
- 2016-17 Kick-off Meeting – Mon. May. 23, 7pm in the Riverdale John Bryan Auditorium.
- For incoming students – Did you miss the Feb. 29th Interest Meeting? New member presentation – click here.
- SmartMusic assignments have been made (deadliness extended due to snow days). Be sure to reserve a practice room time or you may also get a SmartMusic subscription (at $40 per year = $3.33 per month, well worth the investment)!
- Congratulations to All-State Musicians Carson, Chris, and Ariana!
- Support the Riverdale Band when you shop at Kroger by simply scanning your Kroger Plus Card. Simply register your Kroger Plus Card at KrogerCommuityRewards.com. If you already have an account at Kroger.com, simply go to your account and select Riverdale Band Club (NPO#42262) to link your card. Kroger Cares How-To Info
- Dues payment option – use the PayPal link below to make a payment. Please specify the student for whom you are paying.
- Use the Amazon link below and a percentage of proceeds will be donated to the band program.
- You may sync the CHARMS calendar to iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows phone, and to iCal. Click on CHARMS & Handouts for sync instructions.
Support the Riverdale Band by shopping at Amazon.